CQUniversity works collaboratively with external sponsoring organisations, governments and agencies to provide funding arrangements for their nominees to undertake studies at CQUniversity.
CQUniversity International provides a dedicated point of contact for sponsors and acts as a liaison between the University, the student and the sponsor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To be registered as a sponsored student at CQUniversity, you (or your sponsor) must provide a valid Financial Guarantee letter when you accept your Offer of Admission. Once the Financial Guarantee is approved, a Confirmation of Enrolment will be issued.
CQUniversity requires a separate Financial Guarantee letter from the sponsor for each sponsored student. The Financial Guarantee letter must be received on official letterhead of the sponsor organisation and include the following details:
- Full name of student.
- Name of course student is undertaking.
- Duration of sponsorship.
- OSHC requirements (single, couple, family).
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- 'CQUniversity' stated as the institution at which the sponsored study will be undertaken.
- Invoice contact details (name, position, title, email, mailing address, telephone).
- Academic reporting contact details (name, position, title, email, mailing address, telephone).
- Date, signature and printed name of the authorising individual from the sponsor.